Thursday, July 07, 2005

Eminent Domain- What a bunch of hooey.

Have you seen the news reports on eminent domain? I cannot believe that we have 5 supreme judges that are complete morons. How many times have you drove past empty buildings and lots, and then drove past places where they are bulldozing trees in order to build some "Super Wal-Mart" or another place to shop that we don't need. Can these empty buildings not be re-vamped?
I heard on a talk show that a group is now trying to seize a supreme judge's house that voted for the eminent domain. I hope they get it.
I do not want to live in a country that is completely paved. That is why I don't live in city limits. I live in the country with the animals, the crickets, and the stars that shine all night til morning.


We need to put people in office that will support the American people and not corporate America.

No comments: