Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hi. I'm new at this. So bear with me.

This is my first blog. I have no idea what this blogging thing is about, but everybody is doing it. The reason I started this is because of Tom Cruises' ramblings about Brooke Shields. I was so offended that I wanted every one to know my opinion of Tom Cruise.

The man is an idiot!

W
hen he can get pregnant and have a baby by himself, then he can talk about post-partum depression and anti-depressants. Just because he is on T.V. and a movie star doesn't mean that his opinion carries more weight that other peoples. He should just stick to acting and keep his opinions to himself. Same goes for those actors who have to express their opinions about politics. Just act.

Ok. If anyone reads this, let me know what you think. The subjects of this bog will vary according to moods, whims, and whatever is on the news.
See ya.


No comments: